I’m so glad you are here!
Praise Dancing Life was created to encourage those who desired to be praise dancers and those lone praise dancers ministering to an audience of One by sharing His Word and its treasures and how He used it as He guided me along His Way (often illustrated with a praise dance video)
As it has grown, it is also becoming a resource for ministries to broaden their horizons and establish new praise dancers with Scriptural training. Praise dancing is a unique expression of His Word and His Heart, making it essential that each praise dancer be rooted and grounded in both His Word and His Love. It is not our abilities, inabilities, or disabilities which honor Him and convey His message, but His Spirit, as we allow Him to move through us, to draw others to Himself.
Most begin in His Word:
- Click on the Praise Dancing category,
- Look for the Praise Dancing History lessons, and
- Start with Praise Dancing History 101 which begins a study of praise dancing in His Word.
- Each Scripture has so much, far more than can be contained in a few short paragraphs. Please, share insights He has given about the Scripture passages in the comments!
To learn principles of praise dancing as He applied them in my life
- Click on Praise Dancers category,
- Look for the Praise Dancers Journey series,
- Start with Praise Dancers Journey 1A: The Gift.
- Share how He has guided you in your praise dancing life, too!
Most of the Journey principles are illustrated with a praise dancing video including the praise and worship artist and song used for the praise dance. Many of these artists and songs have links to Amazon so you can quickly locate their work and support them. (Yes, we get a small percentage from the purchase as well to help pay for the expenses of this site.) I have also included an American Sign Language version and non-English version of the song and the chords of the song on the piano and the guitar, when I could find them. It takes eons of searching to find these videos, if you know of or find:
- a missing title or artist,
- a video that is especially appropriate for a principle,
- a version of a praise dance that “blessed your socks off”,
- an American Sign Language version of the song,
- a foreign (non-English) version of the song/praise dance,
- a non-English song which conveys a similar truth (with English translation included),
- a video of the chords for the song on either piano or guitar, or
- sheet music or listing of chords for the song
Please add it to the comments!
Your input contributes to the breadth of resources available to the community of His Praise Dancers. Thanks so much!
PS Yes, it should be Praise Dancer’s Journey. You probably found this site through a search and search engines like Praise Dancers Journey; practicality won. Sorry all English teachers and students!